Amount in Euro: 100
Minimum Qualification: A generous offer to provide advice and assistance to ILS, including assisting with future fundraising efforts, and a onetime contribution to ILS of 100 Euro.
- The duration of membership is 2 years.
- Each Bronze Member in Lifesaving receives a personalised Membership Card.
- Furthermore, the Bronze Member in Lifesaving is listed in the ILS Golden Book that is kept in the Lifesaving Hall of Fame at the ILS Headquarters.
- Besides the above, the he/she will have his/her name presented in the bi-annual book of lifesaving during the term of membership.
- Additional benefits include a 10% discount on ILS Shop, a free subscription to the ILS Newsletter, an appropriate amount of ILS stickers, badges pins and other promotional items.