Following on from the announcement on 15 May 2023 inviting applications for the positions of Chief or Deputy Chief Referees as the LWC 2024 Championships, the ILS Sport Commission isnow opening the application procedure for all Technical Officials to apply to officiate at this event.
The application must be made via a Google Form which is available through this link:
No other method of applying can be accepted. The closing date for all applications is 1 July 2023.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced and qualified international technical officials for positions for the following events:
- National Team Open & Youth Pool Events 29 Aug to 1 Sep 2024
- National Team Open & Youth Ocean/Beach Events 29 Aug to 1 Sept 2024
- Interclub Team Open & Youth Pool Events 3 to 8 Sep 2024
- Interclub Team Open & Youth Ocean/Beach Events 3 to 8 Sep 2024
- National Team, Interclub Team, Open & Youth SERC Events 28 Aug & 2 Sep 2024
- Masters Pool Events 23 to 25 August 2024
- Masters Ocean/Beach Events 26 to 28 August 2024
- Surfboat Events 29 to 31 August 2024
- National Team IRB & Interclub Team IRB Events 4 to 7 September 2024
- March Past Event 7 September 2024
All applicants will be formally appointed by the ILS Sport Commission and will be advised in early October whether they have been successful or not. This will give all those appointed ample time to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements. Further information on the application and appointment procedures are included in the Application Form.