The third ILS World Conference took place in 2011 in Da Nang – Vietnam. It was organised by the Royal Life Saving Society – Australia under the guidance of Justin Scar (RLSS-Australia).
The Conference Papers were archived in the ILS Library by author, year, event. They can also be found sorted by stream underneath.
Conference Streams were:
- Keynote Addresses
- Vietnam in Focus
- Drowning in Low and Middle Income Countries
- Drowning Research
- Child Drowning
- Emergency Response and Medical Issues
- Advances in Lifesaving
- Swimming and Water Safety
- Disasters and Climate Change
- Lifesaving Sport and Development
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Activities and Occupations