Amount in Euro: 50,000
Selection Procedure: Nominated by the ILS Chancellery and decided by majority vote of the ILS Board of Directors.
Minimum Qualification: A generous offer to provide advice and assistance to ILS, including assisting with future fundraising efforts, and a onetime contribution to ILS of € 50,000 (This may include earlier contributions).
- The duration of membership is for life.
- Each Governor in Lifesaving receives:
- A personalised Membership Card.
- A Membership Certificate presented in a luxury cover.
- An Award of Governor in Lifesaving.
- Furthermore, the Governor in Lifesaving is listed in the ILS Golden Book that is kept in the Lifesaving Hall of Fame at the ILS Headquarters.
- The Governor in Lifesaving is invited to all Lifesaving World
Championships (Rescue Series) and at the event the Governor receives:
- In total a number of 15 VIP accreditations.
- In total a number of 40 invitations to the ILS Official Dinner.
- In total a number of four breakfasts with the ILS President.
- Besides the above, the Governor in Lifesaving will have his/her name and picture presented in the bi-annual book of lifesaving during the term of membership.
- Additional benefits include a 10% discount on ILS Shop, a free subscription to the ILS Newsletter, an appropriate amount of ILS stickers, badges pins and other promotional items.
The Governor additionally receives a nominative invitation for the ILS World Championships (Rescue Series) and receives a special and appropriate treatment at these series, e.g. a special seat, invitation to present medals, public introduction and thanks at awards.
The Governor receives a Governor’s Award/Decoration at a special ceremony organised for this purpose. The Award comprises a decoration, a mini-decoration, a rosette, an appropriate case and a specially framed certificate.