Amount in Euro: 10,000
Selection Procedure: Nominated by the ILS Chancellery and decided by majority vote of the ILS Board of Directors.
Minimum Qualification: A generous offer to provide advice and assistance to ILS, including assisting with future fundraising efforts, and a onetime contribution to ILS of €10,000 (This may include earlier contributions).
- The duration of membership is for life.
- Each Protector in Lifesaving receives:
- A personalised Membership Card.
- A Membership Certificate presented in a luxury cover.
- An Award of Protector in Lifesaving.
- Furthermore, the Protector in Lifesaving is listed in the ILS Golden Book that is kept in the Lifesaving Hall of Fame at the ILS Headquarters.
- The Protector in Lifesaving is invited to all Lifesaving World
Championships (Rescue Series) and at the event the Protector receives:
- In total a number of 9 VIP accreditations.
- In total a number of 20 invitations to the ILS Official Dinner.
- In total a number of two breakfasts with the ILS President.
- Besides the above, the Protector in Lifesaving will have his/her name presented in the bi-annual book of lifesaving during the term of membership.
- Additional benefits include a 10% discount on ILS Shop, a free subscription to the ILS Newsletter, an appropriate amount of ILS stickers, badges pins and other promotional items.
The Protector receives a nominative invitation for the ILS World Championships (Rescue Series) and receives an appropriate treatment at these series.
The Protector receives a Protector’s Award/Decoration at a special ceremony organised for this purpose. The Award comprises a decoration, a mini-decoration, a rosette, an appropriate case and a specially framed certificate.