Amount in Euro: 25,000
Selection Procedure: Nominated by the ILS Chancellery and decided by majority vote of the ILS Board of Directors.
Minimum Qualification: A generous offer to provide advice and assistance to ILS, including assisting with future fundraising efforts, and a onetime contribution to ILS of € 25,000 (This may include earlier contributions).
- The duration of membership is for life.
- Each Senator in Lifesaving receives:
- A personalised Membership Card.
- A Membership Certificate presented in a luxury cover.
- An Award of Senator in Lifesaving.
- Furthermore, the Senator in Lifesaving is listed in the ILS Golden Book that is kept in the Lifesaving Hall of Fame at the ILS Headquarters.
- The Senator in Lifesaving is invited to all Lifesaving World
Championships (Rescue Series) and at the event the Senator will receive:
- In total a number of 12 VIP accreditations.
- In total a number of 30 invitations to the ILS Official Dinner.
- In total a number of three breakfasts with the ILS President.
- Besides the above, the Senator in Lifesaving will have his/her name presented in the bi-annual book of lifesaving during the term of membership.
- Additional benefits include a 10% discount on ILS Shop, a free subscription to the ILS Newsletter, an appropriate amount of ILS stickers, badges pins and other promotional items.
The Senator receives a nominative invitation for the ILS World Championships (Rescue Series) and receives a special and appropriate treatment at these series, e.g. a special seat, invitation to present medals and thanks at awards.
The Senator receives a Senator’s Award/Decoration at a special ceremony organised for this purpose. The Award comprises a decoration, a mini-decoration, a rosette, an appropriate case and a specially framed certificate.